Halloween paper pumpkins, sweet wrappers, lanterns and iced biscuits using Stampin Up Toxic Treats & Googly ghouls



After years of crafting to my hearts content and then surfacing several times a year with lots of beautiful goodies at craft shows all over the UK, I have taken the leap into blogworld! Here I will be showcasing and sharing my goodies throughout the year and hopefully at times they will delight and inspire you . So lets get started! 

As I just love Stampin Up! products, here are some treats I have been working on this weekend for sale over the next few weeks at craft fairs and for the little folk we know to have as Trick or Treat goodies. I have used Stampin Up's Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series papers in various guises, it's a fabulous selection of versatile and attractive papers perfect for Halloween and Autumn crafting activities as can be seen below, a pack of 12 12"x12" double sided sheets is a bargain at £9.95!



Anyway, onto the sweet treats! These ickle choccy bar treat holders feature a variety of halloween images such as spiders, bats, witches, mummies, frankenstein all from the Stampin Up Googly Ghouls stamp set (see below), stamped in Basic Black as well as Stampin Up's A4 cardstock in basic black and pumpkin pie (i just love the name of that colour!!)



The 6 piece Googly Ghouls stamp set is £14.95 in wood mount or £11.95 in clear mount

These cute little pumpkin bags hold a little box of sweeties too, they were made using Stampin Up's scallop circle die with a little tag made in very vanilla cardstock punched with scallop oval punch and stamped with "Happy Halloween" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, then cello'd and tied with grosgrain ribbon in Lucky Limeade to give a fresh leaf like appearance. 


Lastly for today here are is the treat box and card that we will be making at craft club on Wednesdy night, I have put some orange tissue paper and a little LED candle in my treat box which looks quite spooky when flickering away! This time I have used stamps from Stampin Up's Toxic Treats stamp set also pictured below. 


The Toxic Treat stamp set has 8 halloween stamps and is £25.95 in woodmount and £20.95 in clear mount from the Stampin Up Autumn/Winter catalogue out now! 


As I was baking this week I also made these cute cookies for the kids, needless to say they wont last til halloween here :) I think the little dancing ghost is soooo sweet!! 




In the meantime, if the darker nights are keeping you inside warm and cosy, why not curl up with a copy of the Stampin Up Autumn/Winter catalogue with lots of Halloween and Christmas crafting goodies! If you'd like a free copy, drop me a line at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk and I will pop one in the post. Likewise, if you would like to purchase any of the products showcased in my blog today then contact me for further details! In the meantime, have fun crafting for Halloween and see you soon! 


Love