Stampin Up valentine offer

Happy new year blog readers! 

I have a really positive feeling about the opportunities that lay await us in 2013 .. this was partly confirmed today when reading the Confetti wedding industry key trends for 2013 being DIY stationery, vintage themes, the colour mint and love birds as a theme - and guess what? Vintage Celebrations is on trend as we already hand craft celebratory stationery and gifts with those themes in mind! Happy days :)

Anyway, back to business and turning to Valentines Day in the not too distant future .. Stampin Up! have released this super cute little offer .. on purchasing a set of My Little Valentine set of 4 clear mount stamps for £9.95 plus p&p you receive for FREE a delicious Simply Sent set of 10 pretty envelopes with coordinating notecards, stickers and bakers twine! 


Now as a respectable married lady, I would of course only need 1 of these for my husband ;) but with 4 daughters I am sure they will be able to dispense with the remainder of the packet! However I intend to keep them for myself because I am sure they will be making perfect notecards to use throughout the rest of the year. 

This offer expires on 21st January and is unlikely to be repeated so if you would like this sweet and simple answer to choosing a Valentines card please let me know and I can order for you - I can be emailed on lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk. 

In the meantime, we have yet to receive much snow here but have been promised it's on it's way for the weekend; I love to look at it but don't enjoy being out in it! An excuse methinks to get stuck into some crafting in the warm :)

Be back soon! 

Lisa B x