Decorated kraft gift box with Stampin Up Blooming Marvellous stamps

Happy Valentines Day crafty friends! I truly hope you have a lovely day and are in someone elses thoughts today :)

Here's another little box made for one of my daughters, she will be opening it as you read I would imagine and discovering the little choccie treats inside :) Breakfast will be abandoned but chocolate smiles will abound and that's what matters today!









For this little box I used the SU kraft box again but this time I covered it with raspberry ripple card stock and then the blue lacy pattern paper from the More Amore (again!) designer series paper. Instead of heart images I decided to use the Sale - a -bration blooming marvellous stamp set (free with orders over £45) and stamped the cute little flowers with raspberry ripple & baja breeze inks and the leaves in Gumball Green ink.



I then cut them with my ever so sharp paper snips and then applied crystal effects to give them  glossy finish. Here they are up close and personal ...




The little tags were stamped using Tiny Tags stamps which offers 17 miniature little tag stamps which are cut using the coordinating jewellery tag punch to get the shape just right. The tags, as the flowers, were all attached with dimensionals to give them  3D effect.




I have just one more (I promise!) Valentines box to share with you this week and then we will be moving on to some springtime and Easter crafting :)

For today's project the shopping list is ...


  • Kraft boxes - pack of 4  124106 £2.75 9 x 9 x 6.4cm
  • Raspberry ripple card stock 127545 £6.25 for 24 x A4 sheets
  • More Amore designer series paper 129309 £11.50 for 10 double sided 12"x12" sheets
  • Tiny tags stamp set 118091 (w) £20.95, 118592 (c) £16.95
  • Jewellery tag punch 117190 £11.50
  • Raspberry ripple ink pad 126859 £4.95
  • Gumball green ink pad 126861 £4.95
  • Baja breeze ink pad £126960 £4.95
  • Crystal effects 101055 £5.25 for 57g bottle