Easter bonnet gift box & matching card made with Stampin up tea for two paper

Good morning readers, today I am popping by to show you a little something I made for the CCMC239 sketch challenge


 And here it is ..





I chose So Saffron cardstock and then used the new honeycomb embossing folder just on the right hand side of the card to give texture and depth finishing it with some certainly celery taffeta ribbon to follow the sketch layout.  


I then cut a flower shape from the hexagon pattern on a piece of Tea for two designer series paper (this has got to be one of my all time favourite Stampin Up papers with its gorgeous array of spring colours and patterns :) ) and the lovely cream flower button in the centre is courtesy of the Artisan Embellishments pack of vintage style buttons, brads and ribbons which are new in the Spring/Summer catalogue. 



 
Tea for two designer series paper

Artisan Embellishments kit

The sentiment is from the Bloomin Marvellous free sale-a-bration product range and for me sums up the cheerfulness of the colours in this card.
To complete the picture I then crafted a little Easter style bonnet (with the help of a template from Paper Crafters sampler) entirely from Tea for two designer series paper to match the card, the little hat top lifts off and inside I plan to pop a few cadburys mini eggs for an Easter treat :). The hat is die cut using the large scallop circle die run through the big shot and then finished with so saffron ribbon and one of the Vintage Trinkets brads in pewter. 

A lovely little Easter ensemble I hope you'll agree?

If you'd like to CASE this card and bonnet then you will need the following products which I would be happy to order for you, just drop me a line and let me know what you'd like :)

  • Tea for Two designer series paper 129311 £9.95 for 12 x 12" x 12" double sided patterned sheets
  • So saffron cardstock 108611 £6.25 for 24 x A4 sheets
  • Honeycomb textured impressions embossing folder 129378 £7.50
  • Certainly celery taffeta ribbon 119963 £6.25 for 9.1m
  • Certainly celery classic ink 126958 £4.95
  • Artisan Embellishments kit 129328 £8.95 for 26 embellishments/decorations 
  • Scallop circle bigz die 113468 £16.95
  • Big Shot 113439 £87.95
  • So saffron taffeta ribbon 122982 £6.25 for 9.1m 
  • Vintage trinkets 118764 £5.50 for 48 mixed pieces
Until next time, happy crafting!