3D Butterfly card using Stampin Up Feel Good stamps & butterfly punch

Hi there, good to see you! Today's card theme is butterflies or "flutterbyes" as my youngest daughter says ;)



The photo looks really crooked doesn't it - the card wasn't I can assure you! Here's a close up of the 3-layered butterflies ...


Continuing on with my daily blog challenge, this card was designed for the following challenges which required either butterflies, so saffron & basic black colours or adhering to a sketch ...


I used basic black cardstock as my background and layered it with whisper white which was run through the big shot with the polka dot embossing folder. The ribbon is so saffron taffeta and I used the butterfly punch and yellow ptterned designer series papers to make the 3 layered butterflies and then the bitty butterfly punch for the teeny tiny butterflies which were punched from some retired papers from รก suite called Mocha Morning. The butterflies were finished with some basic pearls and the sentiment stamped in so saffron using the Feels Good stamp set. 


If you would like any of the products showcased today then please do drop me a line at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk and I can order them for you - don't forget it's the last few days of sale-a-bration where every £45 order is rewarded with a freebie product from a huge range of 19! 

Back tomorrow with some more for you :)