How to make 3D paper birds

Good morning readers, continuing with my spring theme here is my interpretation of some "dotty in love" birds, gleaned from Pinterest and adapted to suit my own colour schemes of teal blue and pale yellow, which I am pleased to hear (along with silver grey) seem to be the colour trends for 2013! About time I was on trend ;)

The birds were assembled from a paper template together with some intricate folding & crafting but they are really cute and lots of people have remarked upon them when visiting me (and of course I have felt obliged to make plenty of them for gifts then!). 




I have used the subtles designer series paper stack for these cuties and this is the only ingredient apart from some paper snips you will need to make them. Simple eh!




Subtles designer series paper stack 117152 £19.50 40 double sided sheets in 10 colours 12" x 12" 

Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon with some more creations to share with you - in the meantime, happy crafting!