How to make a Easter treat box using Stampin Up Two Tags die & Storytime paper

Hello readers and welcome back :) 

How is your Easter weekend going so far? We're preparing for the Easter bunny and the arrival of family for a large and quite possibly loud luncheon with all 7 children :)

Here's a last minute little treat box I concocted for a few last minute Easter gifts, it takes approx three minutes to put together, the longest part is cutting the patterned paper :)



I cut four of the larger two tags die in pool party cardstock then overlapped them to create a box. I then made a belly band from the seriously cute Storytime designer series paper and wrapped it around the box shape, fussy cutting to follow the two tags die shape (it later occurred to me it would have been easier to have just cut the patterned paper with the die as well ;) 







I've packed mine with a few choccie treats and will be hanging them onto our Easter tree which makes the centre piece of our dining table. If you'd like a tutorial leave me a comment and I will oblige! 



Now I have to just show you these little peeps ... they were created by my mother for my four daughters - she must have been knitting away for months to make all of these! There's a cute little basket which holds a cream egg, a little bunny and a little chick who sits on top of another chocolate egg :) 

They have been carefully packed into cello bags and ribboned up ready for the annual Easter egg hunt but I couldn't resist "borrowing" them for today's post. 




So all that's left to say is have a wonderful Easter weekend wherever in the world you are, see you soon :)