How to make a filter paper flower with Stampin Up naturals composition kraft card


Good morning and what a beautiful sunny morning here! 
My card for the day is a bright, spring like mixture of pretty pinks & fresh greens - 



My idea was born thanks to the challenge over at Inspired by Stamping for their Inspiration Challenge #49 - kraft, light pinks & green and the inspirational sketch at Fab Friday Challenge Blog


IBSIC-#49




For this card I used the the beautiful Natural Composition Speciality paper (126917 £11.50 for 12 12"x12" sheets) which has gorgeous embossed & glossy images imprinted into the paper, along with a piece of Twitterpated paper (125406 £9.95 for 12 12"z12" double sided patterned sheets) cut into a frame using the Label Collection framelits (125598 £22.95). 


I then used the new creped filter paper from the Spring/Summer brochure (129393 £2.75 for 12 shaped assorted sheets), cut them using the Big Shot and the Fun flowers Bigz L die (121812 £28.95) and sprayed them with vanilla smooch spritz to scrunch them up more easily and give them a shimmer. they were fastened with a subtles pink button and linen thread ( 104199 £3.95 for 13.7m). 
The ribbon was from my stash and sadly retired last year and so far hasn't been replaced by a wide ribbon yet. The sentiments were from That's the Ticket stamped in pretty in pink & certainly celery ink and then punched using the Ticket Duo builder punch. 

And there we have it, another day, another card! I was asked the other day what I did with all my cards as I must have quite a stash - well I give them away of course to brighten someone else's day :)

If you would like any of the products featured in todays card then please get in touch with me at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk; don't forget there's still a week left to claim FREE Sale-a-bration goodies with every £45 spent!! The offer ends on Friday 22nd March - next week!!!

Until next time