Pink bicycle card with Stampin Up summer afternoon stamps

Hi there, thanks for popping by!

Today I am showcasing the last in the summer afternoon stamp set (just £10 with an order of £150+) and I think this is my favourite - it reminds me of my childhood and the wonderful times spent free ranging with friends on bicycles on seemingly endless summer days :)


I've teamed the stamp with some vintage style First Edition Speciality newsprint paper (126917 £11.50) sponged over with Pretty in Pink ink - this reminds me of the endless hours I spent on my bicycle in all weathers earning some pennies on my paper round ;)



 

The background & banner papers are Twitterpated (125406 £9.95), the cardstock Pretty in Pink & the stamping and colouring is in basic black and regal rose and I've finished off with some pearl basic jewels (119247 £4.50). I know when I was younger I would have loved a pale pink bike but had to make do with blue ;)



Here's a closer look at the paper flower - can you see the little pearl nestling inside?


This card is my entry for this weeks Dynamic Duos #45 Monochromatic Pinks featuring two of my favourite Stampin Up shades - pretty in pink & regal rose and follows the sketch at Sweet Stop Sketches SSS203. I've also entered it into these challenges as it fits their criteria .. Stamping Up Only - SUOC #67 Spring is in the AirCrafting by Designs: Anything goes with a Vintage twist, Crafts & Me #126 Pink, Jens Digis inspired by spring,The Paper Shelter  #105, Rhedd & Rosies - vintage shabby chic, Simon says stamps challenge - anything goes, Stampavie & More - pink, Whimsical designs - photo inspiration, Create with Connie & Mary CCMC245 sketch.

That makes 100 challenges entered in 10 days! I had thought that 300 was going to take me til the end of the 2013 not the end of April ;)


if you'd like to order a catalogue to see the full range of Stampin Up! products please get in touch!

See you again tomorrow!