Rainbow butterflies using Stampin Up kindness matters stamps

Good morning crafting friends, we have some sunshine here today and it sure does feel like Spring! The brighter and cheerful colours have inspired this card today :)



I am entering this card into the CAS #14 Sketch challenge and am looking forward to seeing all the other entries too. Here's the sketch I worked to:



I had so many different ideas but wanted to keep my card as clean and simple as possible today. I've mainly used the Kindness Matters stamp set and just stamped the butterflies in the colours of the rainbow and placed them as the sketch requested, no embellishments today I am afraid!



I used the Sunshine & Sprinkles designer series paper as I love its bright, cheerful use of colour and the decorative label punch for the background of the sentiment and then I stamped the sentiment having coloured it with many marvellous mrkers in the same colours as the butterflies using the modern label punch which fits perfectly over the decorative punch. A little scoring to the edges with the borders scoring plate and the card was complete.

 

That's all for today but if you'd like to make this card yourself you will need the following which I would be happy to order for you 

  • Kindness Matters stamp set (w) 122900 £10.95, (c) 122902 £8.95
  • Selection of many marvellous markers in 38 colours £2.95 each
  • Sunshine & sprinkles designer series paper 126922 £9.95 for 12 12"x12" double sided sheets
  • Decorative label punch 120907 £15.50
  • Modern label punch 119849 £15.50
  • Borders scoring plate 126192 £13.50  
Will be back later with a second challenge entry - don't go away!