Scallop envelope gift card using Stampin Up scallop envelope die

Good morning blog readers! After playing with clean and simple themes/lines for some of my recent craftings, I felt the urge to return to what I love best! Todays card is my offering for two online weekly challenges, neither of which demanded clean and simple ;)






Aren't those colours just a divine combination? I am so inspired by them that I visited my local boutique after making this card and purchased not one but two(!) tops in calypso coral to coordinate with my mainly crumb cake & navy wardrobe. I am soo in love with this colour and will very much miss both pool party & calypso coral when they retire from Stampin Up! stock lists later this year :( 

Anyway, let's get to business....

The base card is crumb cake (121685 £6.25 for 24 A4 sheets) with a layer of So saffron patterned paper from the Tea for Two designer series paper set (129311 £9.95), overlaid with a scallop edged envelope cut using whisper white cardstock (106549 £6.25 for 40 A4 sheets) die cut using the big shot and the scallop envelope bigz die (113462 £18.95). I've lined the cute little envelope with more paper from the Tea for Two series and then stamped three pool party tickets from the Thats the Ticket set ( (w) 128072 £20.95, (c) 128075 £16.95), punched with the duo ticket builder (126883 £15.50) thats seen a lot of action lately! The gorgeous lace is from the Artisan Embelishments Kit (129328 £8.95) - I thought all my crafting dreams had come true when this went on sale! 




Hope you like the card, for me it reminded me of what would make a lovely Mothers Day gift ie a little envelope with some tickets in. perhaps for a gallery or museum, preferably in Paris ;) 

Until next time, happy crafting!