Using tags on greetings cards

Hi there, and hope today finds you in fine form. I wanted to show you this little card I recently made for a loved one who is off travelling, all around the world stopping in every continent on a trip of a lifetime! Wow, if only ...



I've used the Fan Fair suite of designer series papers (126918 £9.95 for 12 12"x12" double sided sheets) are they have a gorgeous vintage look to them and have travel related designs on them - two of my favourites together.

The tag is from the papers as well, I've just fussy cut it. I wanted the recipient to remember our good friendship and good times together and know it will be a source of comfort for them on their long travels :)




The colours on the card also lent themselves to the colour challenge over at Colour Throwndown and it was great fun to join in as I would neveer have put these colours together, but I think they work really well, don't you?



I followed this weekly challenge sketch for inspiration as it enabled a good selection of the papers to be displayed in their glory  .

I've also joined in at Creative Creations Challenges for the letter B - buttons, bike, bow!

The sentiment is stamped in pumpkin pie and is from the Feels Good stamp set ((w) 129681£22.95 (c) 129684 £17.95) from the Spring/Summer catalogue which has some gorgeous sayings with meaning and which I am sure will prove priceless over the years, I love the fluidity of the font as well :)


The button is in certinly celery from the subtles range of buttons (119745 £8.25 for 72 assorted colour, size & shape buttons) and is finished with linen thread (104199 £3.95 for 13.7m) and the tag is ribboned with certainly celery taffeta ribbon (119963 £6.25 for 9.1m) as well. 

Will be back tomorrow with some more challenge entries and have set myself a personal challenge to use more of my designer series paper suites as well instead of just lovingly looking at them ;) - see if you can spot them! Bye for now...