How to make a jacket & skirt using Stampin Up dress up framelits

Good day blog friends and I hope you are having a great weekend..

I've chosen a project that's a bit easy on the eye this morning - "Easy like Sunday mornings" and in one of my favourite colour combinations - pale pink & light brown. Such soft and romantic colours, perfect for a gentle start to the day. What are your favourite colour combinations?

Anyway here she is, the little pretty ..



Just one picture today folks as it's a big day today - I have some of my craft club ladies coming round to craft with me today and create an occasions book - a kind of mini album / smash book complete with lots of pockets and journalling space. I have lunch and pastries all ordered from M&S, my products are all gleaming, gift bags are ready and I'm buzzing with excitement! 

We meet every 3 months and make a more detailed project together over a longer day than we would normally do in my monthly classes which tend to be stamp/theme based and only for 2 hours in my local Banbury villages of Bloxham, Hook Norton, Middleton Cheney, Adderbury & Bodicote, all in North Oxfordshire. I also run my classes online if you'd like to join - see here!

Back to the card .. the base layer is crumbcake and the Dress Up dress shape framelit has been cut from my all time favourite Stampin Up designer series paper - Fan Fair. The cute little bolero jacket is cut from Twitterpated with a couple of the smallest basic pearls for buttons.


The flower on the waistline is from the Flower Trim in the SpringlSummer catalogue which I've inked with Pink Pirouette to coordinate with the ensemble.
The pink strip is cut with the scallop edge punch and the flower using the lovely little Floral Fusion Sizzlits gain n Twitterpated papers and finished with a gemstone.


The sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases set and I've masked off the "wow" from the "Wow, you're the best" stamp as I didn't want that part of the sentiment (watch out for tomorrows post for the other half, hint hint ;)

This little cutie is my entry for Addicted to CAS - flower, Bugaboo bingo - pastels, dsp, pearls,  Creative Belli '#167 (pastels), Fab n Funky #167 1,2,3 challenge,  A&T Emerald Fairies # 42 recipe 1,2,3, Crafty Sentiments - lace & pearls, Inky Chicks - happy birthday girl, Lexis creations - lace/ribbons

Well that's all for today folks, back tomorrow for the start of another week and another dress up framelit project as well as a peak at todays crafting club - have a great day!