Using multiple stamps for a vintage style background

Hello there and welcome to Sunday morning, well here in Lil Ol England it is! 

My card for today is inspired by being outdoors and focuses on a beautiful stamp set called Nature Walk. For me, it perfectly encapsulates a vintage era and I have dreamt up a multitude of uses for this set from decorating journals, scrapbooking and home decor, some of which I will share with you here in time. All good things come to those who wait ;)




Here's the set in its entireity .. I am also eyeing up the bee at the moment to team with my honeycomb embossing folder - watch this space ;)



My base card layer is crumb cake overlaid with ripped pink pirouette and baja breeze card layers. The top layer is confetti cream which is a rich cream with speckles in it for a more elegant & classic look .. here's a closeup ...




I used my acrylic block on the baja breeze ink pad to unevenly background cover the confetti cream card with ink which gives a lovely finish then I tapped a couple of images from the French Foliage set randomly over the block ink in crumb cake. Can you just about make out the script and the splatters in the top left & bottom centre of the card?



The remaining images were from Nature Walk stamped in crumb cake and finished with a double bow in baja breeze. I fussy cut the flower from Nature Walk and bound it into the double ribbon so it has more of a 3D effect. The sentiment, stamped in soft suede and punched with the ticket duo builder is actually from the Established Elegance set of which I will be showing you more of next week :)



Want to make this project? Full instructions for creating this card can be purchased either by PDF instructions only via email  cost £1.50 or by PDF instructions & supplies kit for £4 which includes UK p&p charges - please email me at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk for purchase information :) Alternatively, if you'd like to order a catalogue to see the full range of Stampin Up! products please get in touch!

I hope you enjoy todays card and it inspires you to fit some crafting in this weekend if you can. Am off later for a lovely Thai meal to celebrate my little brothers birthday, although at 39 he's not so little anymore ;). 

Hope to catch up with you again tomorrow!