Using Stampin Up bird builder punch on a card

Hi there and thanks for stopping by - hope life is "tweeting" you well! 

My card for today is more masculine in colour than usual using a combination of so saffron, early expresso and crumb cake that perfectly matches the comfort cafe designer series paper pattern. I love the effect ripped paper and card give - sort of aged & more natural. Do you have a favourite look? 


The comfort cafe paper was cut using the Top Note die and the bird & branches punched from the bird builder punch. I've textured my branches and birds wing with the woodgrain embossing folder - I think you can just make that out from the photo?







I am loving the natural linen ribbon almost as much as the linen thread and I've teamed it with two ticket builder punch tags stamped with Lovely Little labels sentiments. The hand rolled flowers were punched with the scallop circle punch then cut into spirals and rolled from the edge to the centre, if you'd like to see how then leave me a comment and I will post a video :)




Oh! & I nearly forgot, I was the "March is Springtastic" winner this month over at Three Scrappy Girls - what an egg-xtra special Easter surprise that was! 




Back soon!