Masculine card using Stampin Up The Open Sea stamps

It's midweek masculine today and we are back out on the Open Sea :)



Clean and simple this time for a friends husbands birthday, I used Midnight Muse cardstock overlaid with Print Poetry papers and then distressed naturals ivory cardstock. The ship was stamped in Midnight Muse ink and the anchor was fussy cut and attached with an antique brad. 


Linen thread (I love this stuff!) was used to emphasise the nautical theme (the ships ropes & rigging) and the sentiment banner was kept simple in keeping with the card.  The sentiment was stamped from the Little Friends set.


 

If you like what you see then please leave me a comment! If you'd like to purchase any of the Stampin Up!  products I feature on my blog then please drop me a line at lisabarton@hotmail.co.uk and I will be happy to help. 

Don't forget there's still time to join my Stampin Stash club for just £25 a month for 6 months and in the 7th month you get to choose freebie products! 

Today and tomorrow are my scheduled crafting days and I have got some new styles planned to try out so don't forget to pop by tomorrow! See you then :)