Stampin Up Need for speed scrapbook page

G'day to you and I have something a little different for you today - a scrapbook page which could make the ideal present for Fathers Day :)


These are my 4 little cuties - by the look on their excited grinning faces atop my brothers motorbike I think I may need to be a tad nervous about the years to come!

I've used real red 12"x 12" cardstock as my page layer and then decorated it with Real Red sheets from the Polka Parade designer series papers to frame the photograph. The circles from both sides of the paper remind me of tyres! 


The cars are from the Need for Speed stampset (w 122715 £17.95, c 122717 £13.95) and are stamped in Whisper White Craft Pad, a rich, permanent pigment ink (101731 £6.95). The ribbon is Real Red stitched grosgrain (126875 £4.50 for 9.1m).


If you would like to purchase any of the products featured today then please click here  

Hope you like the page - see you again tomorrow with a feathery creation :)