Stampin Up Peacock feather & feel goods stamped card

Aaargh another wet, cold & windy day :( My feathers are surely being ruffled by the poor weather both yesterday and forecast for the next few days ahead - my poor girls are on half term and not able to bounce around outside.

Anyway, we spent Sunday at the local wildlife park as my birthday treat and whilst there saw a pair of magnificent peacocks - the girls were lucky enough to find a feather which was thoroughly admired and proclaimed one of the most beautiful things on the Earth! On my return I dug out my Fine Feathers stamp set and stamped this card for them to pop into their This & That smash books (don't forget to drop me a line before the 31st May to get your 15% discount off the fabulous This & That bundle - see here for more details)



I coloured the beautifully detailed stamp with my marvellous markers in Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Basic Black,Tempting Turquoise & Pacific Point - a gorgeous array of yellows, blues & greens. I tried to copy the feather the girls had but oh my the detail & colour array was astonishing! I do hope I have done it justice!




I layered Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green & Island Indigo together to make the based card and as the stamp was so striking, I decided it needed very little embellishment.

 The sentiment says it all - especially regarding the beauty and awe inspiring of Mother Nature. 



See you again tomorrow with another floral creation, have a great day!