3D Heart shadow frame box using Stampin Up heart punch

A few weeks ago I treated myself to some 3D deep frame box art paying around £28 per frame for 3 different styles. They were truly beautiful but when I studied the composition I realised I had let myself down by not making my own using a shadow box frame I already owned ;) 

Here's my attempt using the gorgeous Twitterpated designer series papers (125406 £9.95 for 12 12"x12" double sided sheets) ...



 Here's a closeup showing the layered hearts...





Such an easy, quick and rewarding project using just one piece of equipment - the full heart punch (119883 £15.50) and a shadow box which you can buy for around £8-10. 

Have you looked at the retiring stamps & accessories lists yet? If not, grab a cuppa & take a look at the PDF lists on the top left hand side of my blog - it's like last chance saloon - once these products & accessories are gone, they're gone!



See you again tomorrow, have a great weekend!