Fan Fair Anniversary scrapbook page

Today I have another happy day project to show you - it's our anniversary soon and I thought it would be a nice idea to give my husband a scrapped photo to commemorate (although Mr Vintage Celebrations identity is somewhat protected in this shot ;)) ....



I've used the last remnants of the very soon retiring next week Fan Fair designer series paper which has been my favourite Stampin Up paper for a long time - however having seen what's coming our way next week in the new annual catalogue I know we won't be disappointed with the new papers!

I think the colours in this project are quite masculine and will coordinate with his home office style & colours. The 1c stamps are memories from happy times spent together in the US - New York & Florida :)



We are celebrating our anniversary by visiting Paris for a long weekend in September so this paper was even more poignant :) I loved that the Fan Fair papers also included a page full of quotes and sayings and I've incorporated several of these on my frame as well as an array of elements from the Artisan Embellishments Kit which I had been stashing for a rainy day - I certainly have had value for money from these kits with them being one of the most heavily featured projects on my blog!


The numerals also came as part of the paper but are similar to the Morning Post alphabet stamp set. The lace is from the crochet trim and is combined with Rose Red and Midnight Muse stitched grosgrain ribbons to make the banner pulled together with an antique brad and a vintage trinket pin. 

Fan Fair dsp - 

Have you scrapped any of your photos recently as a gift? Would love to see them! This page is my entry to Jellypark - masculine, Little Claires designs - masculine, Sunday stamper - add some writing.

Tomorrow's blog post features a shaped cajun CAS card - do pop by if you have a moment!