Washi tape fathers day

Happy Fathers Day! Wishing all the dad out there (including my own and my daughters) a wonderfully spoilt day :)

Here's my card for my father ...



Plain and simple - that's what dads like (isn't it?!!)

I've used chocolate chip cardstock as my base layer overlaid with sahara sand. The washi tape is courtesy of the Epic Day range (131269 £4.50 for 4.6m of 3 designs) The splattering effect was made by using the soon to be retiring colour spritzer tool (107066 £10.95)- this tool has been invaluable to add "splatters & spatters)" as I like to call them to add interest and depth to projects. 

The Dad has been stamped in calypso coral ink using the Simply Serif  Mini Alphabet stamps (wood mount only 126360 £18.95) punched using one of the Little Labels punches (126881 £15.50). The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake (w 121899 £34.95, c 121958 £27.95) - a must have, go to stamp set to cover all celebrations! 

The cute little clip is from the new 200+ page annual catalogue due out on 2nd July - watch this space for more sneak peeks next week!

Here's the inside ..


Loving the washi tape! 


Hope you all have a wonderful day, back tomorrow with the start of the Best of 25 years Flowers stamps tour!