Summer Silhouettes using gold embossing powder

Hi there, thanks for popping by today! 

I have created a very simple yet versatile vintage style card today that could be used for weddings, anniversaries, milestone birthdays or just for saying I'm thinking of you :) Come and see ..



My base card is the gorgeous new Baked Brown Sugar (love that name!) and the overlay is very vanilla card (106550 £7.50 for 40 sheets) . The  stamp is from the Summer Silhouettes (w 132082 £21.95, c 126447 £17.95) and I've used versamark to stamp with it then covered in gold stampin embossing powder (109219) and set with the heat tool (129054 £25.95) to give a lovely gold embossed finish. 

To make the embossing appear more aged it isn't perfectly set - gives it more of a distressed, vintage feel which is of course the purpose of my blog!

 
The sentiment is from the fabulous Bring on the Cake stamp set (w 128490 £34.95, c 121958 £27.95) which is full of versatile & useful greetings that can be used for a variety of occasions - my favourite kind of stamp set! 



As always, if there's anything you would like to order that has caught your eye please browse the PDF version of the new annual catalogue here or from the top of the left hand side bar or if you would like a paper copy just drop me a line at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk and I can do the rest! 

Have a happy day!