Class and club thank you gift bags

Here's a little look at the thank you gift bags I made for my class and club members ...



I've used the new tag a bags for this project plus the accessory kit you can get to coordinate with them - lots of pre cut tags and labels to stamp on in perfectly coordinated colours - fabulous!


I've stamped the tags using stamps from the Simply Sketched set - this set can be purchased at a discounted price with orders over £150 - either individual orders or from a number of orders grouped together.


Here's the same stamp set on First Edition speciality paper - I think it's quite striking.


Even the cute little pegs are included in the accessory kit! 

Tag a bag gift bags 131370 £3.75 set of 10 12.7cms x 21cms


Tag a bag accessory kit
130153 £7.25 for 10 large tags, 3 colours bakers twine, dimensionals, 10 mini pegs, 10 medium tags, 5 adhesive strips

If you'd like to order these, just let me know! See you tomorrow for a fun day scrap page :)