Spots & stripes punch art sampler frame

Fab news to kick off my weekend - I was this weeks winner over at Charisma Cards challenges Make a Set - with my ice cream/lolly double act entry - woo hoo!!

Today's project is something I've been wanting to do for a while but thought it would take a fair amount of time so I kept putting it off. How silly of me! It actually was one of the quickest projects I have done thanks to the scallop square & square punches plus a number of other punches in the chorus line - in total I've used 7 punches - can you spot/name them all? 


The colour scheme was inspired by the challenge over at Split Coast Stampers and their CC440 Colour Combo challenge for which I chose Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight & Pool party - all fresh & summery colours :)

Starting out with some whisper white cardstock I punched strawberry, daffodil & pool party squares with both the scallop square and square punches which fit perfectly inside each other. I sponged the edges of the squares for added definition and then stuck them down with dimensions to add some layers.


Then using coordinating coloured embellishments including ruffle ribbon, elegant butterfly punch, taffeta ribbon, retired soda tops with marker coloured silver glimmer paper, boho blossoms punch, gingham garden washi tape, duo ticket builder and Lovely Little Labels stamps, bird builder punch and lastly boutique buttons. Phew that's a lot of new stash!


I've layered the whisper white onto coordinated cardstock to complete the frame.


Popped into a shadow box and taking pride of place on my studio shelf along with the Polka dot birds I introduced you to here ... 




Fancy any of these products? Drop me a line & I'll order for you :)

Pop by tomorrow for another cute project!