Summer Scrap book in a box!

Had a little blog re-design - what do you think? Comments gratefully received!

Today I have another box - but this time it tells a story .... a scrap box!



Looks innocuous enough - so what's inside? ...


 A scrapbook in a box! This is the project we made in our July classes designed to capture summer memories .. mine was a tribute to who I am and I included my favourite seasons, colours, things I love, childrens quotes and a general mix of what I love in my life :) 



Here's a closer look - these are my favourite summer & christmas photos 



And things to remember about my gorgeous baby girls :)


And this spread is all about me ;)

The outside of the box is Tangerine Tango and the inner pages are made from Venetian Romance designer series paper. I found the tutorial here - try one for yourself or for a gift for a friend!

I've stamped using the Happy Day stamp set, Summer Silhouettes, Best of Flowers, Sketched Birthday & Wildflower Meadow - see if you can spot where all these sets are!




Happy Day w 130294 £19.95, c 130297 £15.95



Summer Silhouettes w 132082 £21.95, c 126447 £17.95



Best of Flowers c 133342 £13.95 

Venetian Romance designer series paper 130144 £9.95



And when you've had enough memory making, just fold it up & pop the lid back on for another day :)


See you tomorrow!