Using Stampin Up bird builder punch & washi tape to decorate pegs

Quick post for you today as the girls are calling me out to play! 

Stampin Up products are great for all round crafting, not just card making & paper crafting as todays project hopefully shows ...



Just take any old wooden peg, some washi tape to cover it (mine's from Gingham Garden) and a punch of any shape (I've used the bird builder punch which is my personal favourite) and voila .. a cute little memento. The tag is punched with the modern label punch and stamped in Melon mambo ink with Sweetly Framed stamps.

This one's headed out to my brother for his kind gift to my 2nd daughter for her recent 6th birthday - something they may keep and find a use for!

Bird builder punch £15.50 117191


Gingham garden washi tape 129314 £4.50 for 3 rolls different designs

Sweetly framed stamps £9 with orders over £150

Modern label punch 119849 £15.50

The little bird is my entry into this weeks Less is More challenge.

See you again tomorrow with some ways to make plain present packaging pretty!