Venetian Romance bunting flower pot using Stampin Up blossom party die

Today's project came about by accident - does that ever happen to you? I started out trying to make a little treat box but somehow I measured wrongly and the top of the box just didn't close :( But when I pulled the opening flap down it gave me another idea ... and now it looks like it should always have been this way ;)



Just a little something to put on my desk to brighten the day! The box & flower is made from Venetian Romance designer series paper which I have just fallen in love with - the colours, patterns and styles are just dreamy and ever so much my cup of tea :)



The flower is made with the Fun flowers die run through the big shot to create 5 flower layers that you stack & secure - I've secured mine with an antique brad. The little leaf comes as part of the owl punch. A tea doily makes the perfect pot backdrop.


I've punched an elegant butterfly and affixed it as well as filled the box with some green tissue paper - sadly not pistachio pudding shade :(



The bunting was punched with the Petite Pennant punch and strung with whisper white bakers twine and the sentiment was stamped on naturals ivory cardstock using Happy Day stamp set with ink in pistachio pudding and then punched using the modern label. 
Venetian Romance designer series paper pack of 12 12"x12" double sided sheets 
130144 £9.95


Fun flowers Bigz L die 121812 £28.95 



Petite Pennants Builder punch 122361 £15.50 


Modern Label punch 119849 £15.50

Happy Day stamp set w 130294 £19.95, c 130297 £15.95 


Hope you've enjoy my happy accident today! Back tomorrow with another gift box - this one worked out right first time ;)