Welcome friends pillow gift bag template

A little holiday related project today .. an "I am me" travel bag! This little project was destined for my weekend guests - a little pillow gift to welcome them coming to stay with us for a few days :)



 I saw this cute little bag on Debbie Hendersons blog, complete with free template! I've used I am me paper - I like the bright colours and suitcase, direction arrows, cameras etc on the paper - all destination/journey related as is the little hand handle which is made from the Duo ticket builder punch and secured with a little velcro and a real red candy dot. I wish I'd had time to stitch around the bag - but faux stitching can be created quite easily with a marker pen! 







The little label is punched firstly from some real red card with the scallop oval punch and then layered with some whisper white with real red sponged edges punched with the small oval punch. The sentiments are from the fabulous phrases and the postmark from the Lovely Little Labels set - one I often overlook but which has a great collection of teeny tiny images with coordinating punches perfect for this kind of small scale project.



Lovely little labels w 132033 £12.95, c 126262 £9.95
Fabulous phrases w 128577 £33.95, c 120501 £26.95



I am me designer series paper 130138 £9.95
Brights self adhesive Candy dots 130931 £5.50


Popping this little bag into some journey/holiday challenges this week at Daring Cardmakers - lifes a beachcrafty catz - stitchingsweet stampin - journey/travel/destinationlittle claires - holidaysthat craft place - faux stitching, SCS CAS road trip.

 See you on Friday!