How to distress cardstock using Stampin Up sanding block with wetlands stamps

Another CAS (clean & simple) idea using the Wetlands stamp set for you today - can you see what's hiding in the bullrushes?


I know that the little ducks stamp in the Wetlands set is not intended to be the Canada goose babies - but I did think they looked cute huddling around her feet as she leads them out of the safety of the rushes into the water :) I just highlighted the ones I wanted - Stampin Up write markers available in sets or singlare wonderful for enabling that!


I've used Always Artichoke as my core'dinations cardstock this time and have sanded it quite a lot with the Stampin Up sanding block to get this grainy aged effect - love this card!


The more I use this stamp set the more simple it appears in its beauty - it doesn't need a lot of embellishment as the detail on the stamps is stunning. Although of course as true bling queen  I couldn't resist adding a little linen thread & an antique brad to the ensemble ;)






If you'd like any of the products featured today then please pop over to my online store, and click the pink shop button top right!


Last one of my wetlands series tomorrow - a play on Birds of a feather - can you guess what it might be?