How to glitter emboss Stampin Up Swallowtail Butterfly

As we head further into September the butterflies will be soon disappearing so to capture their beauty I've created a blinged up glitter embossed butterfly as we won't be seeing them again for a while but with a nod to the glitter season that lies ahead ;)


I've used Rich Razzleberry for my base card and stamped with a sentiment from the Sweetly Framed hostess set which has been heat embossed with white embossing powder using the heat tool. The butterfly is the Swallowtail stamp which I stamped in Versamark onto vellum and then covered with iridescent ice embossing powder, again set with the heat tool.



Unfortunately the photos don't do the embossing detail justice but the effect is truly stunning and very pretty. Silver glimmer paper edges the card which has been scalloped using the scallop edge punch.
Swallowtail stamp w 131943 £15.95, c 129216 £12.95
 
Scallop edge border punch 119882 £14.25


Sweetly framed hostess set 129702 £9 with orders of £150+  

If there's anything you'd like to purchase just drop me a line & I can send you a free catalogue :)

Oh I nearly forgot! I was one of last weeks Top 3 pick over at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge colour inspiration challenge for my Spots & stripes punch art sampler frame - and as such am proudly sporting another award on the left hand side of my blog :)


Be back tomorrow!