Stampin Up Sweater weather paper & Flower shop stamps


Sweater weather! I love that name :) Sums up the Autumn season just perfectly for me - time to clear out the summer attire and swap it for cosy, warm knits, scarves, UGG boots and beloved tights :) Do you have a favourite clothing season? 


Using some of my favourite warm autumnal colours my card today shows off the gorgeous Flower shop stamp set - 6 delectable flowers to suit all design tastes. I've used the anenome looking ones for this project and have just stamped them in Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango & Crumb Cake as I think the detail on the stamps is enough for my card as opposed to colouring them in as well. 

I've also used the coordinating new Pansy punch to quickly and easily punch the flowers out rather than hand cutting them - fab idea!


The background card is chocolate chip, the second layer so saffron and the top layer is Naturals Ivory which has been embossed using the Pretty Print textured embossing folder. I've hand cut some Sweater Weather banners and then dimensioned my flowers on top adding a leaf stalk stamped in chocolate chip ink from the Simply silhouettes stamp set.


Flower ShopPansy Punch
Flower shop stamps                        Pansy punch


Summer SilhouettesDSP Sweater Weather

Summer Silhouettes               Sweater Weather DSP

Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Pretty print embossing folder

If you'd like to add any of these products to your stash simply click on the Shop Now logo below - check you are shopping with me and my name appears in the top right hand corner! Then spend away to your hearts content - remember if your/you & your friends order comes to over £150 there will be an extra £25 free products of your choice coming your way too!! 




I have another Flower Shop creation for you tomorrow with a quick tip on how to give an aged, worn look to paper - hope to see you then!