Stampin Up truly grateful tag & notecard


Here's the fabulous Stampin Up Truly Grateful stamp set in another guise - embossed and combined with some glass glitter!


The card and tag were made for my friend Nicky who helped me out on the Pinkies blog hop weekend when I woke up in Paris in sheer panic that I hadn't published my YouTube video on how to make handmade flowers from ribbon and paper! (And if you are curious - here's the original blog post .. http://vintage-celebrations.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/pinkies-blog-hop-autumn-inspired.html


The tag is cut from Naturals Ivory card which I've sponged with Soft Suede ink around the edges to give it a more weathered look. I used the small heart punch to thread the crumb cake ribbon through and then stamped multiple images of the tree trunk from the Truly Grateful set onto the card in Versamark before covering them with Early Espresso embossing powder and then heat setting with the Stampin up heat tool. 

The sentiment is stamped onto a modern label punched piece of card. I've used the new Baked Brown sugar ruffle ribbon to create the rolled flower set with a basic pearl and the leaf is cut in champagne glimmer paper with the Autumn Accents die which really comes into its own at this time of year!


I also made a little notecard in similar style using Gorgeous Grunge & champagne glass glitter which is held in place with Sticky Strip.

Truly Grateful
Autumn Accents Bigz Die

Gorgeous Grunge
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set

 Champagne Glimmer Paper

Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
Champagne Glass Glitter - by Stampin' Up!

                      
Hope these projects have inspired you in your Autumn crafting, I have some gift projects perfect for christmas & birthdays for you tomorrow!