Stampin Up Wetlands card in Autumn colours

We paid a visit last weekend to Daventry Country park in Northamptonshire which has been awarded Natural Englands Country Park accreditation and features a reservoir, plenty of wild & shore life plus some great adventure playground facilities for the children. On the return home I was inspired to capture our sights of the day using the fabulous Wetlands stamps set which I will be featuring over the next few days - let's take a look ...



I know ducks don't come in yellow & red ;) but I wanted to convey Autumn is on its way :)


The background cardstock is Cherry Cobbler core'dinations which is the best for distressing, sanding, tearing and adding texture to projects - I've sanded it over the top of a sheet of Candy Dots that happened to be on my desk and guess what - the dots sanded through - can you see on the bottom of the card? I also sanded around the edges of the natural ivorys cardstock - I love this card for its weathered old feel & the little speckles within it always add another dimension to the look of the card :)



And since the candy dots were so instrumental to the design of this card it's only fair to include them on it in Cherry Cobbler & Daffodil Delight! 




If you'd like any of the products featured today then please pop over to my online store, 
create an account and get shopping, your order will generally be delivered within a week and it's just £4.95 p&p however ever big your order is (and bearing in mind its £3 to post a small packet by Royal Mail then it's a bargain!!)



Tomorrow I'll have another take on the Wetlands stamp set - in the meantime have a great Saturday!