10 days of easy & fun DIY Halloween craft ideas - day 2 - Witches broom lollipops

How's your weekend going - hope you've been able to fit some crafting in! We're uber-busy at Vintage Celebrations preparing for Halloween and today it's day 2 of our easy & fun Halloween craft ideas - lollipop witches brooms... let's take a closer look....






Super cute & super easy! I plan to make a bunch of these for trick and treaters for Halloween as well as use them as decorations.  To make, simply cover the lolly stick in washi tape (I've used Witches Brew washi tape from Stampin Up) then cut a 12" x 1.5" strip of patterned paper - mine is Witches Brew designer series paper which features some great Halloween colours and patterns.


Taking the 12" strip, simply cut a fine fringe into it taking care not to cut right to the top. Then wrap it around the washi taped lolly stick. 


I've used more washi tape to secure the paper to the stick as doing it this way means the lolly can be pulled clean out of the decoration quickly & easily - am sure kids will appreciate that! Then tie a little ribbon bow around the top to finish off - I've used pumpkin pie taffeta ribbon to coordinate. 

 


Join me again tomorrow for day 3 and a great Autumn table centrepiece idea.



Check out my Pinterest Board!


Check out things I love on Pinterest!