Autumn inspired home decor & craft projects week - Day 5 Truly Grateful photo box & clips & lots of free box templates!

Are you enjoying my Autumn inspired features this week? I love decorating my home with projects I've made and all the better if I can combine them with mementos of the girls :)


This little box makes a fabulous gift for someone (or even just for yourself!) and is really simple to make :) Take a look at this fabulous website - you simply put the dimensions of the box you would like to make or the item you'd like to make a box for and hey presto it gives you the cutting template pattern to use! http://www.ideogram.nl/boxmaker/


I've used soft suede card for my box and covered it with Sweater Weather paper - love those yellow and blue shades in case you hadn't noticed!! The cute little bird is punched using the bird builder punch and the little sunflowers are from the Boho Blossoms punch.



The tag was cut using one of the Labels Collection framelits in Naturals Ivory and then stamped it with stamps from Everything Eleanor & Truly Grateful with a touch of Gorgeous Grunge for good measure!



The little clips are just boring paperclips covered with Sweater Weather paper to coordinate :) And of course the girls are handmade by moi as well :)




So if you're looking for a quick, easy & inexpensive gift this Christmas feel free to copy - I don't mind at all!!

Day 6 tomorrow brings table setting placecards for Fall feasts, until then have a great day!