Autumn inspired home decor & craft projects week - Day 4 Paper acorns & leaves

A little paper acorn for you to enjoy today ...


I used Cajun Craze card for the bottom of the acorn and Sweater Weather paper for the cap, complete with Autumn Accents leaves which I've curled, sponged and veined. The feathers are from Fine Feathers set stamped in Crushed Curry and the flower is made from rolled taffeta ribbon (if you'd like to know how to make them then click here for my video tutorial). I followed the fabulous template created by Papercrafters Sampler.  



The acorn is 3D and stands proud in the Autumn inspired decor display I am busily accumulating - photos to follow soon!



Day 5 tomorrow features a lovely gratitude photo box - perfect to display all those lovely Autumn images :) See you then!



Check out my Pinterest Board! Check out things I love on Pinterest!