Autumn inspired home decor & craft projects week - Day 1 Everything Eleanor mini canvas gift

Is it Autumn now? 



25 Things To Enjoy This October

Love this old storybook page from Tania Covo - says it all really! This weekend in Oxfordshire heralded some beautiful weather and scenery; the girls went foraging for conkers and leaves for our Autumn home display (photos to follow at end of the week!) but there wasn't much around yet! Maybe next weekend... 


Anyway onto today's project ...
.



Whether Autumn is officially here or not my mind has turned to Autumn colours and themes so to kick start the week I've made a little canvas in the glorious colours of soft sky, crushed curry & soft suede - even the names sound Autumnal! I'll be featuring lots of lovely home decoration projects this week to inspire you!



I bought  pack of 4 mini canvases for £1, they measure approx 4" x 4" so perfect for little gifts :) I used Everything Eleanor, a timeless and classic stamp set (and I love it even more as my youngest daughter has the same name!). I randomly stamped images onto the canvas for a layered look and made a rosette with my scoring tool using Sweater Weather paper embellished with some basic pearls.


And to finish off my all time favourite ribbon - Victoria crochet thread and some gorgeous Autumnal burlap :) Would you be happy to receive a gift like this?

See you tomorrow with another Autumn inspired project; here's something pretty for you in the meantime ...