Autumn inspired home decor & crafts week - Day 6 pumpkin table setting place cards

Just over 2 weeks to go until Halloween and the shops are full of Halloween goodies! I'll be showing you 14 days of Halloween crafts starting next week but for now Pumpkins are today's offering! Do you like pumpkins? I think they're ok in a pumpkin pie or muffin ;)


These little cuties were really quick and easy to make - took about 10 minutes each! I simply cut some Naturals Ivory card & some Chocolate Chip card embossed with pretty print and ran them through my Big Shot using the Top Note die. 




the pumpkins were crafted using Pumpkin Pie card punched with the large oval punch and then embossed with one of the two Delicate Designs embossing folders. I sponged daubed around the edges for definition then overlaid them onto each other on the card. The leaves were punched from the Bird Builder punch.



These placecards are for 3 of my girls but as we have a family dinner at the end of the week to celebrate my mothers 70th birthday and my sister in laws 40th - I think I will be making more of these for then!

Take a look at these! Aren't they fabulous? They are from the this gorgeous Flickr photo stream of knitted goodies from Sammy4586 - click here to see more work!


See you tomorrow for the last day of my Autumn inspired home decor & crafts week - will be sad that celebrating Autumn will be coming to an end! But don't worry, with Halloween and Christmas just around the corner I have lots of lovely festive crafting planned for you starting tomorrow with my 14 days of Halloween projects!