Congratulations card using Stampin Up Feel Goods, Simply Stars & Sweater Weather

Today's card is for my close friend Victoria as a congratulations on your new job card! 



Simply Stars seemed appropriate but I wanted to soften the card and make it girly too :) That's when the tea lace doilies got involved paired with the gorgeous yellow & pale blue shades of Sweater Weather designer series paper. I wanted the design to look like a badge of honour - what do you think?


More stars inside with a sentiment from Sketched Birthday - a really useful little stamp set to own!


I like the 3D effect of this card front :)




If you'd like to make something to brighten someones day then take a look around my online shop by clicking on the icon below ...


It's the weekend tomorrow - we have swimming, parties, birthdays & family visits planned - and maybe I'll be able to sneak some time in for crafting ;). How about you?