Do you stamp on the inside of cards?

Flying by today with a question for you - do you stamp on the inside of cards? I didn't used to but I do now - it's great to replicate the design on the inside and give the recipient that little extra attention to detail. However, on this card I didn't replicate the front - I stamped a slightly different design inside ...



Can you work out which of my previous projects this was the inside to?


Did you guess correctly?

I've used Clockworks for my inside stamping combined with Fine Feathers which also feature on the front of the card - love these sets for vintage styling :)




So maybe if you didn't stamp on the inside of cards you'll give it a go! 

Join me tomorrow for a whole week of Autumn inspired home decor & crafts projects, have a great day!