Spooky halloween banner kit class & how to make two tone ribbon

Just over 2 weeks until Halloween now so it's time to turn my crafting attention to the night of tricks, treats, goblins & ghouls although we prefer the first two only in our house! I've just finished my monthly classes where we made these fab banners to decorate our homes during the spooky season ...






The banners were really quick - just over 1 hour - and really easy as all the prep is done by the kits! We simply stamped our backgrounds using the pattern & letter stencils in the Build-a-banner Simpy Created kit and then used accessories and embellishments from the coordinating Halloween banner simply created accessory kit - as well as some embellishments I hand crafted using Witches Brew designer series paper.

 


My two tone colour bows were made by dying a piece of ribbon with my marker pens and letting the colour seep from the pens (sponge daubers work equally as well) into the ribbon overnight or over a period of  few hours.

If you'd like to make a banner of your own then pop on over to my online shop and order - t £8.95 for a pack of the banner pennants & the same price for the accessory kits you're bound to get a good deal!

See you tomorrow :)


Check out my Pinterest Board! Check out things I love on Pinterest!