Cute christmas handmade chocolate & candy bar treat holders

Yay, it's the weekend! I've a cute chocolate/candy bar wrapper to show you today - I've been crafting these for teachers gifts for the girls to give at the end of term to fill with single chocolates as a thank you token .. I've quite a lot to make hence starting early!


The idea came from the brilliant Connie Stewart & a previous Stampin Girls Gone Wild project - as soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect for Christmas crafting!


My treat holders were made with scraps of Sweater Weather paper, linen thread and gorgeous simply pressed clay roses coloured with a few drops of Stampin Up So Saffron & Soft Sky re-inkers and formed using Stampin Up sweetly pressed clay moulds. Check out the video if you'd like to make your own!


If you'd like to purchase today's featured products pop over to my online shop by clicking the picture below!

 
Even though it's still a month away, will you be making end of term gifts for your children's teachers?

Lisa