Decorated pocket tissue box tutorial

We're a little under the weather here at Vintage Towers this week - the winter bugs have begun and we're dosed up with cold & flu remedies. Not to mention shopping for tissues galore! 

For those of you that know me well you'll know nothing escapes a little decoration in my house, so I've made these for the girls for their school bags to brighten their cold days ...




I found the tutorial on pinterest here and used Stampin Up's Soho Subway paper teamed with Summer Starfruit cardstock.




The ruffled flower on top was made by punching out crumb cake cardstock with the blossom punch then sponging around the edges with soft suede ink, scrunching up and fixing together with a silver brad. To see more handmade flower tutorials take a look at my recent video tutorial.

To order any of todays supplies click on the image below to pop over to my secure online shopping site to place your order!  




Whilst surfing the internet I came across this fabulous post by A Thrifty Mrs full of tips on surviving colds and flu on a budget - it even contains tissue recommendations! See you at Aldi then ;)


Lisa