DIY Ribbon Storage box from old shoebox

How did your Halloween celebrations go? We only had a few trick n treaters to our door which meant the girls had to tuck in to the treats bucket not a great idea in the early evening! ;)

So before we start on Christmas crafting I have a few general crafting ideas for you to have a go at - first up is my shoebox turned ribbon holder ... I was tired of my ribbons becoming all tangled and unravelled, not withstanding being unrolled for fun by either my youngest or my puppy! Hence the inspiration (or desperate need) to make this ribbon storage  box



Before ....

After covering with Sweater Weather designer series paper around the edges and fixing a cardboard inner divider ....




Finished! Complete with rosette made by using the scoring tool.




Here's a quick video showing you the details up close & personal ...



How pretty is that? Do you have any techniques for storing your craft materials? I'd love to hear them!


Simply scored scoring tool 122334 £25.95


See you at the weekend!

 Lisa