How to make a silver foil embossed bird brooch pin

Oh it's definitely time to bring the scarves back out from hibernation! It's got quite wet & chilly in Oxfordshire this last few days so my scarf collection has made a re-appearance in my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. Here's a little trinket bird brooch I made from an idea I saw on Pinterest ...






These brooch pins are super quick and easy to make & would make a lovely present for someone special :)


Simply take a sheet of Silver Foil, punch with the bird builder punch, run through an embossing folder in the big shot then glue onto another bird punched from cardboard. A dab of hot glue & a vintage trinket safety pin on the back and your brooch pin is ready to wear!


Here it is nestled into a recent Fat Face purchase - lots of admiring glances for it already!

Have a great weekend & hope you get to craft - see you next week :)

 Lisa


Check out my Pinterest Board!
Check out things I love on Pinterest!