Vintage Patinated glass glitter love sign

An often overlooked product is the Glass Stampin Glitter - a perfectly vintaged chunky glitter perfect for an aged & authentic look & feel on projects. come and see how I've used it ...


I've had an old chipboard sign floating around for ages waiting for some crafting love to be shown to it and as the glitter season is fast approaching I thought it apt.



Now, in real life the glass glitter comes in Champagne and Silver and is really bright & sparkling...but I wanted a more tarnished, worn & aged (bit like me!) effect so I simply daubed the sparkle down a little with black ink using my sponge daubers :)


This glitter has fantastic texture and is easily applied with liquid glue such as Tombow. Now just need to find somewhere to put it :)

Stampin Up glass stampin glitter £3.25 for 28.4g pot
120997 champagne
120995 silver

Do you have any home accessories that could be glass glittered?

Lisa