What would you like to see on my blog in 2014?

Happy Bonfire Night! 



I've been having a think lately and drawing up some plans about what I'd like to achieve in 2014 and one of my priorities is to evolve my little blog into a more useful crafting resource for all my readers. 



I try and vary my daily craft offerings and show a selection of papercrafted projects to suit all tastes but I'd really like to know what works for you and what you'd like to see more of! I appreciate all my readers very much as I know how busy we all are and I am very grateful to you all for spending just a few minutes of your precious time each day reading what I write :)



I am very lucky to receive a handful of comments everyday but I know there are many of you out there that take a quick look at what's on offer on my blog but haven't (as yet) left a comment - perhaps I could ask you could help make my day special  and share your thoughts on my projects.

And if I could be really cheeky, if you could also let me know which are your favourite types of papercrafting or general craft projects and what you may like to see more of on my blog in 2014 (tutorials? videos? different crafts?) , that would be really special to me and very much help me with my inspiration, planning, creating & writing for the year ahead to make it more useful for you, my lovely readers :)  



See you tomorrow!

Lisa