Pound store Noel stand up letters Stampin Up UK transformation

Take one set of silver sparkly Noel stand up letters bought for £1 from a well known UK £ store, add some scraps of sponged Naturals White card and this is what I came up with!




This is what I started out with .. pretty but not very vintage ;)


Let's take a closer look ...


I've randomly ripped the card, daubed it with soft suede ink and then overlaid the scraps and glued them down on top of each other. the letter N has stained doilies and frosted finishes embellishments on crumb cake ribbon.


The O is plain and simple, just a scrap of Cherry Cobbler ribbon and a vintage faceted button.


E is covered with stained doilies - sweet & simple :)


To finish off, another frosted finishes embellishment and some crochet trim. Oh, and another doily :)

To get your supplies, click on the image below to browse my online store ..




So what do you think? Do you makeover any household items? I'd love to see them - pop a photo onto my Facebook Craft Create & Chat page!

Lisa