Stampin Up UK Silver Glass glitter Christmas bird decoration

Handmade bling bird Christmas tree decoration for you today ....




This cute little bird took ten minutes to transform going from this ....


to this with the help of some glue, glass glitter and some Elegant Eggplant card cut into feather shapes and secured with a itty bitty flower punched shape with tiny silver brad to secure in place.


The purple feathers make a fabulous contrast against the silver glitter don't you think? I got my polystyrene bird from an online school resource site.

Maybe a colour makeover is due here at Vintage Celebrations Towers in the New Year; after all my husband has 2 weeks off this Christmas so I need to find something to keep him busy ;)

Grab some glass glitter for your own bling birds from my online store!



For more handmade decoration ideas pop over to these recent posts ...
Have you handmade any of your Christmas decorations? If so head on over to my craft chat & create Facebook page and upload a photo of your own creations!

Lisa