Crafts, creation & photo life round-up week 2 2014

What a wet week! Are you on dry ground? Here in Oxfordshire the fields around us are waterlogged but thankfully life hasn't been too disrupted by the rain. However, our hearts & thoughts go out to those elsewhere in the county, country 7 worldwho may that have lost their homes, worldy possessions and treasured memories as a result of the weather :( 

Here's my weekly round-up of life here at Vintage Celebrations ...

52 lists

This weeks 52 lists theme is Best moments of 2013 ... here's mine ...



How are you getting on with your lists? Share your lists or take a nosy at others on the 52 lists facebook group here ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/267781336705159 

One Little Word

AE_OLW2014_Promo

I've been working on my One Little Word project and finding out the meaning of my chosen word which is TODAY - what it means to me, what it looks like, how it is interpreted in my life, how I intend to build the word into everyday actions. Some soul searching & reflection is necessary to really think about it!  I haven't got my albums yet to pop it all into so this is how it looks so far ....



Our life in photos project week 2 2014...


Couldn't resist the photo of the sunlight streaming through our bedroom windows Friday morning - so  welcome after a week of grey & rain :) And of course our darling daughters 5th birthday - complete with gorgeous hairpiece presents a la Elsa & Anna from Disney's Frozen film picked up from the Disney Store online shop - just £10 each for hours of entertainment - the red one suits me best ;)

And last but not least, this weeks craft projects ...


How has your week been?

Lisa